• Individual 4 valve cylinder heads giving optimised gas flows
• Unit fuel injectors ensure ultra fine fuel atomisation and hence controlled rapid combustion
• Commonality of components with other engines in the 4000 Series family for reduced stocking levels
• Capable emissions of 1/2 TA Luft (1986)
• Oil change service intervals are set at 500 hours as standard
• Designed to provide low cost of ownership, simple maintenance and reduced downtime
• Class leading warranty.
Prime power - 12 months unlimited hours. For engines that operate less than 6,000 hours the warranty is available for two years or until the application reaches 6,000 hours (whichever is sooner).
Standby power - three years or 1,500 hours (whichever is sooner).
• Perkins Platinum Protection - comprehensive cover from as little as 5 percent* of the cost of your engine. Talk to your local distributor or visit www.perkins.com/platinum protection for more details
• Our experienced global network of distributors and dealers, fully trained engine experts deliver total service support around the clock, 365 days a year. They have a comprehensive suite of web based tools at their disposal, covering technical information, parts identification and ordering systems, all dedicated to maximising the productivity of your engine
• Perkins actively pursues product support excellence by insisting our distribution network invest in their territory to provide customers with a consistent quality of support across the globe
• Throughout the entire life of a Perkins engine, we provide access to genuine parts giving 100% reassurance that you receive the very best in terms of quality for lowest possible cost, wherever your Perkins powered machine is operating in the world. To find your local distributor: www.perkins.com/distributor